Friday, April 25, 2008

Nicole Kidman Wants To Stop Violence Against Women

Nicole Kidman might be pregnant but that's not stopping her from campaigning for what she believes in. Yesterday, the pregnant star attended a press conference the United Nations Headquarters in New York to speak about violence against women all around the world. During the conference Nicole said, "Obviously, I'm emotionally connected to this...I'm a mother. I have a child on the way. A lot of it is realizing the things that are wrong and [pondering] how can I contribute to help my children have a better life?" Nicole looked like she was very passionate about the topic while she was giving the speech. She also looked physically great! She's finally starting to show that she is actually pregnant. For a second there, we thought it might have all been a hoax.